This next holiday is an absolute bargain if I ever saw one! This autumn, head to the Eternal City with this Bargain Rome holiday from Groupon. You’ll get a choice of three hotels, with breakfast and flights included.
Bargain Rome Holiday
This deal includes a choice of 4-star hotels. However, I recommend staying in the Hotel delle Province. Located just outside of the city centre, this well-rated hotel is close to Roma Tiburtina railway station and is a great base to explore the city from. This hotel has an elegant bar and panoramic rooftop terrace where you can unwind after a long day of sight-seeing! Although not in the city centre, you’ll be a few metro stops from the main train station and the Colosseum.
Walking through Rome’s ancient streets is truly a journey back in time. It’s no wonder this venerable capital is called the Eternal City. An autumn break to Rome means you will escape the stifling summertime heat and tourist numbers. Imagine walking through the Vatican city when the leaves are changing colour! There’s plenty to see here: the Pantheon, Vatican City, Colosseum and Galleria Borghese are just some of the city’s top attractions. I personally love the catacombs – they’re pretty spooky!
- Bargain Rome Holiday: 2 Nights in Choice of Hotels Incl. Breakfast & Flights just €89
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Dates available across October, November, December and January
- Length of stay:2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rome (CIA/FCO)
- Hotel: Hotel delle Province
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Tiburtino, East Rome
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €89 per person based on two adults sharing