City breaks are great because they don’t cost that much and they can give you plenty to look forward to. What makes them even better is if you can grab them for a fantastic price. This bargain Prague break that I’ve found on Trivago and my Flight finder is seriously hard to pass up!
Bargain Prague Break
With this city break, you won’t have to compromise on anything! For it, you’ll be staying in a 4* hotel thats in a location that will allow you to explore all that the city has to offer. With it, you’ll be staying at the incredible Hotel Mucha. Each of the rooms comes fully equipped with plenty of great amenities and they each have loads of space for you to relax in. Another great bonus to this bargain is that you get breakfast for each morning of your stay!
In terms of its beauty Prague has been compared with Paris, only its much cheaper! You can enjoy some of the most stunning buildings in Europe along with award-winning beer for a price thats hard to beat. Along with your stay in this fantastic hotel, you also get return flights from Dublin to Prague included. I find that the best way to get into the spirit of the city is to head to the main square. This is the beating heart of Prague and a great place for a few stunning photos.
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Bargain Prague Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Central Location incl. Breakfast & Return Flights just €122
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Mucha
- Score: 8.2 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.4 km from the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €122 per person based on two adults sharing