Who says a trip to Paris has to break the bank? If you spot some cheap flights at the right time, you can nab a great holiday on the cheap! With this deal for a bargain Paris city break from Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, you can stay in the heart of the city.
Bargain Paris City Break
Paris’ hotels are notoriously either expensive or miles from the city centre and flights. It can pretty hard to find a hotel that’s both beautiful and well-located, but that’s what you’ll get at the Hotel Chatillon Paris Montparnasse! This 3-star hotel has excellent reviews from previous guests. It is located in between Porte de Versailles and gorgeous Saint-Germain in the 14th arrondissement of Paris. Porte d’Orléans Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away and will take you directly to Notre Dame and Montmartre.
If it’s your first time in Paris then you better hit the ground running! Make sure to squeeze in the Louvre and Notre Dame. Wander north of the city and check out Montmartre and later, the Latin Quarter where you’ll find all sorts of trendy bars, restaurants, and cafés. It might seem weird to visit a cemetery but the iconic Père Lachaise Cemetery is the final resting place of many iconic people. Find yourself needing a break from all the hustle and bustle? Then I can only recommend exploring the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens.
Book this holiday by following the links below!
- Bargain Paris City Break: 3 Nights in Stylish, Central Hotel Incl. Flights just €134
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 12/01/2019 – 15/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dulin Airport
- Destination airport: Paris BVA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Chatillon Paris Montparnasse
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 14th arrondissement, Paris
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €134 per person based on two adults sharing