See this fabulous city for next to nothing with this bargain Paris break.
Bargain Paris Break
I spotted a wicked deal on Trivago, perfect for anyone who wants to see one of Europe’s greatest cities but keep things low on the budget side of things! Plus you’ve got your Skyscanner flights from Dublin to Paris Beauvais too, so you’ve got everything taken care of really.
Paris is simply magical all year round. Everywhere you go you’ll see all sorts of beautiful decorations and it’s quite easy to see how Paris earned its nickname of ville lumière – the City of Light! My favourite part of the city just has to be Montmarte, with its romantic location up on the hill and the gorgeous little streets. Just to the other side of Montmarte not too far from Moulin Rouge is the lovely neighbourhood of Batignolles, where you’ll find lovely streets and squares where you can cosy up with a coffee somewhere or just enjoy watching the world go by in fantastic restaurants and bistros – the typical Parisian experience really!
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Bargain Paris Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €184
- Travel period: 01/10/2018 – 04/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Lodge in M.I.S
- Rating: 8/10 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €184 per person based on two adults sharing