Looking for a city break that won’t leave you too far from gorgeous nature? Head to Norway! This Scandinavian country is perfect for a few days of exploring, so check out the bargain Oslo city break I put together with my flight finder and Airbnb.
Bargain Oslo City Break
Norway is notoriously expensive. Thankfully, I’ve found the perfect Airbnb to help you cut costs! Host Nele’s central and cosy apartment is perfect for discovering the city without having to travel far. You’ll be in the Gamle area, which is easily linked to the centre of the city by bus and tram. It’s got some pretty favourable reviews as well!
Beautiful Oslo is one of the greenest, laidback cities you can find! Norway’s capital city is surrounded by sea and mountains. It’s perfect for museum hopping. Get an Oslo pass and you can use public transport and head to most museums at a discount! Try some Nordic cuisine and take in the breathtaking nature by heading to Floyen and Ulriken, two of the city’s Seven Mountains. Walk along the beautiful Bryggen Harbour.
Book this break by finding dates that suit you!
- Bargain Oslo City Break: 3 Nights in Central Flat Incl. Flights just €141
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 – 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Oslo Airport
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Gamle Oslo
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only €141 per person based on two adults sharing