Krakow is a fantastic city. Not just because its name allows me to make an endless number of ‘craic’ puns as a writer, but also because of its several unique characteristics that make it a premier city break destination for us Irish. Architecture, nightlife, shopping and a warm welcome; Krakow has it all. I have found an excellent offer using a combination of Trivago & Skyscanner which could see you enjoy three memorable nights this Autumn.
Bargain Luxury Krakow Getaway
There are several different ways in which can you play a trip to Krakow. If you are looking for a trendy, upbeat tourist experience, the first place I would recommend as a priority is the Main Market Square. Here you can find some great restaurants and pubs to try out some local cuisine. Here you will also be exposed to the legendary architecture which Krakow is famous for.
If you’re looking for a more humbling insight into the history of this region, I would recommend taking a trip to Oskar Schindler’s Factory. This provides an all too real sense of context for what was a magnificent film. Aside from info sightseeing, all you need to know in relation to your accommodation is that it is quality. The 3-Star apartment that I’ve picked for this deal is smack-bang central and pretty lush if I may say so myself. :)
Don’t beat around the bush, follow the links below to book this trip today.
- Bargain Luxury Krakow Getaway: 3 Nights in Luxury 3-Star Apartment & Flights for only €126
- Deal Provider: Apartment must be booked through Trivago & flights through Skyscanner
- Travel period: 11/10/2017 – 14/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: Chilly
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Piano
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: super central
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €126 per person based on two adults sharing