The English capital is like a gift that keeps on giving. I have found a bargain London getaway for two people to explore as much as is possible in two nights. This awesome getaway will set you back less than €100 which is something that should not be passed on up.
Bargain London Getaway
The city of London offers so much diversity in terms of things to do that it is nearly impossible not to find something you love, once you put a bit of prior research in. I really love Camden Town and the St. James Park which runs right up to Buckingham Palace. Hyde Park is also well worth exploring and of course with this break being in late November, it could be well worth hitting up Oxford Street for some early Christmas Shopping.
The accommodation for this offer is Hunsens Grand Icona which is right beside The Olympic Park and Westfield in Stratford which is also great for shopping. The Tube is only 20-30 minutes right into the heart of the city and it would be worth buying a Leap Card if you plan on doing a lot of exploring.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic price and follow the links to book your bargain London getaway today.
- Bargain London Getaway: 2 Nights in Well Rated Central Accommodation & Flights for only €98
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 26/11/2018 – 28/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London Luton/Stansted (depending on flight selection)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hunsens Grand Icona
- Score: 8/10 on Trivago
- Location: super central
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €98 per person based on two adults sharing