Would you rather go to London or Edinburgh? This fantastic deal from Groupon gives you the choice of two amazing UK city breaks. It’ll be hard to choose between the haunted charm of Edinburgh or the bright lights of London!
London or Edinburgh Break
At the Ibis London Wembley hotel, you’ll be close to transport links, making travelling in and out of the city super easy! Baker Street is 15 minutes away via the tube. With this two-night stay, you’ll get breakfast in the morning. From this hotel, you can enjoy magnificent views of London.
I can’t get enough of London! You’re always guaranteed a good time here. I recommend going for a walk along the Bankside past the Oxo Tower, Gabriel’s Wharf and the Tate Modern Gallery down to the South Bank Centre. There are so many amazing restaurants and museums to choose from. Splash out on a show on the West End or hit up Oxford Street to indulge in some retail therapy!
Your trip to Edinburgh includes a two-night stay in the Haymarket Hub Hotel in the West End of the city. You’ll be close to the city’s amazing landmarks in this comfy, contemporary hotel.
Scotland’s romantic, historic capital will charm you with ease. This city has a strong connection to its past, which you’ll feel as you visit its top landmarks. Head to Edinburgh Castle, a 12th-century hilltop fortress. Admire the Georgian buildings in the Old Town and savour some traditional Scottish food like shortbread and haggis. Edinburgh boasts some great bars and music venues.
Book this deal with Groupon below.
- London or Edinburgh: Choice of City Incl. 2 Nights in Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from €99
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on selected dates from Feb to Aug 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: London or Edinburgh
- Hotel: Ibis London Wembley
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast (London only)
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €99 per person based on two adults sharing