For the cost of a night out in Ireland, you can visit the excellent city of Liverpool with its famous stadiums, museums, and nightlife. I found this great value deal for you on Expedia! Read on to find out more!
Bargain Liverpool City Break
The Sleep Eat Love 2* has an excellent location smack dab in the city centre with the famous Albert Dock area within walking distance. It has good reviews 4/5 on TripAdvisor with previous guests praising its value for money and cleanliness of the rooms. It can be even cheaper than the listed price although I have accounted for the “Classic Double Room” option with Double bed on Expedia when you book. There are many dates available which I have listed below. Just click any of them to book and enjoy your stay!
- Bargain Liverpool City Break: 2 Nights in Top-Rated Hostel Private Room with Double-Bed & Flights only €61!
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sleep Eat Love 2*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €61 per person based on two adults sharing