City breaks are just perfect for when you want to get yourself a holiday and really don’t want to break the bank. With this bargain Liverpool break that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can break away from the daily routine.
Bargain Liverpool Break
This deal has all of the essential ingredients of a fantastic city break without any of the compromises. You get to stay in the gorgeous Z Hotel located right in the centre of the city. During your stay, you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from all of the most interesting sights and sounds of the city. Not only this but you get flights from Dublin to Liverpool, all for a fantastic price! You can spend some quality time getting to know this amazing place for yourself.
Liverpool has plenty to offer even the harshest critic. There are so many things to see and do you won’t know what to check out first! Probably one of the most famous exports of the city are the Beatles and as you might expect the Beatles museum is a must-see for everyone including fans. Another thing that the city is famous for is its absolutely booming nightlife. Liverpool has tonnes of amazing bars and restaurants!
Happy Travels! :)
- Bargain Liverpool Break: 2 Nights in a Heart of the City in a Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €60pp
- Travel period: 23/07/2018 – 25/07/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Z Liverpool
- Rating: 9.0 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €60 per person based on two adults sharing