Lisbon is a timeless city. This gorgeous capital is bursting with colours, sounds and beautiful sights. Check out this bargain Lisbon holiday that I put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Bargain Lisbon Holiday
You’ll get a great three days of relaxation at the House of Sao Bento. This highly-rated hotel boasts a great location in Lisbon. You’ll be within walking distance of the Basilica da Estrela and Sao Bento Palace. You’ll be right next to a yellow tram stop as well, so getting around the city will be no problem.
You’ll get a superb night out in the Bairro Alto district, a lively spot with great bars. The historic Alfama district is perfect for taking in that stunning Portuguese architecture. Take the classic yellow tram and ride up and down the city’s sloped streets. Make sure to check out the Ribeira fresh food market on the weekend. Just outside of the city is one of the best landmarks in Portugal, the medieval Torre de Belem.
Book this great-value break by finding a date that suits you best!
- 26/03/2019 – 29/03/2019: €116
- 02/04/2019 – 05/04/2019: €103
- 08/04/2019 – 11/04/2019: €112
- 06/05/2019 – 09/05/2019: €120
- 13/05/2019 – 16/05/2019: €117
- Bargain Lisbon Holiday: 3 Nights in Central Guesthouse Incl. Flights from just €103
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: House of São Bento
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €103 per person based on two adults sharing