Come and experience one of Europe’s most beautiful cities with an incredibly good value deal to Lisbon! It includes a 3-night stay in a Portuguese-styled hotel with flights from Dublin for a tiny price! To snap this deal up just book with Expedia and you’ll soon be on your way!
Bargain Lisbon City Break
You’ll be staying in Casa Santa Clara. a lovely heart in the heart of my favourite part of Lisbon, the Alfama district. This is an excellent bargain stay considering the great location very close to National Pantheon, Castle of Sao Jorge and Lisbon Cathedral. The tram is also nearby and would bring you to the city centre within minutes!
The famous Alfama district is one of the best places to wander around during your time here. Take the classic yellow tram and ride up and down the city’s sloped streets. Make sure to check out the Ribeira fresh food market and have a night out in the famous Bairro Alto district. Just outside of the city is one of the best landmarks in Portugal, the medieval Torre de Belem.
To book this fabulous deal, simply follow the links below!
- Bargain Lisbon City Break: 3 Nights Stay in Top-Rated Hotel in Central Location & Return Flights only €93
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/01/2019 – 12/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Casa Santa Clara
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Alfama
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €93 per person based on two adults sharing