Looking for a budget city break in the New Year? Look no further than this bargain Krakow break that I spotted on Groupon!
Bargain Krakow Break
This cracking holiday will have you spoiled for choice. You can pick between two great, central aparthotels. The well-rated Aparthotel Pergamin provides classic-style accommodation and is situated just a stone’s throw from the Old Town. Another great gem is the Hotel Petrus. You can easily get to the city centre from this great value gem.
This medieval city is full of mesmerising architecture and wonderful history. Start your city trip in the wonderfully-preserved Main Square (Rynek Glowny) where you can see the Cloth Hall, the Eros Bendato sculpture and the Town Hall Tower. Pop into the Rynek Underground Museum below the square to learn about how the city looked centuries ago! I recommend having a drink in Tytano, a complex with bars and eateries set in an old tobacco factory. You can add an optional tour to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Museum during your break – highly recommended!
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Bargain Krakow Break: 2 Nights in Choice of Aparthotel Incl. Flights from just €149
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on dates from Feb to Jul 2019.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3-night stays available from €189
- 4-night stays available from €199
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Kraków John Paul II International Airport
- Hotel and TripAdvisor score:
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €149 per person based on two adults sharing