Aside from your partner, let the beauty of the Northern Lights take your breath away! Seeing the powerful colours beam across the sky is a memory you will treasure forever with this very affordable deal, I found on Expedia. Bring home a camera full of surreal photos and hit up Iceland this November!
Bargain Iceland Adventure
With this deal, you will have plenty of time to explore all the magical places this destination has to offer. For your 4-night holiday, you’ll be staying in a studio apartment in the Atlantic Apartments, which gives you great access to Reykjavik Park and Zoo. You are also a stone’s throw from the iconic Hallgrimskirkja Church which is the tallest in Iceland and the iconic Perlan exhibition centre, featuring an observation deck, restaurant and museum.
The great thing about the location your apartment complex is that you have easy access to bus tours around the island. I would recommend going on one of the Golden Circle tours. This includes most of the breathtaking landmarks on the island and you can do it all in pretty much one day! Next on my list is the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal oasis guaranteed to have you feeling rested and relaxed :)
Follow the link and turn your dreams into reality! <3
- Bargain Iceland Adventure: 4 Nights Stay in Hotel in Excellent Location & Return Flights, just €293
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Keflavik Intl.
- Airline: WOW Air
- Hotel: Atlantic Apartments & Rooms
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Reykjavík East
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €293 per person based on two adults sharing