Bargain Gdansk Getaway
The Aparthotel Neptun has top reviews (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence) due to its excellent location in the heart of the beautiful Gdansk Old Town. Previous guests have praised the friendly staff and the quality of the apartment on offer. I think this is a great base from which to explore one of the prettiest cities in Poland!
The city once served in medieval times as the main port city for traders into Poland. This shows along the old riverside buildings such as the Medieval Crane and the charming Artus Court, the majestic Grand armoury and the imposing Golden Gate. This city is really geared towards providing tourists a good time and you’ll find that with the plethora of bars and restaurants on offer. Not to mention how cheap it was, I couldn’t believe how far my money went here!
Click the links below to book your trip and don’t be afraid to alter the dates if you need to choose a time that suits you better!
- Bargain Gdansk Getaway: 3 Nights in Top City Centre Hotel with Flights from Cork only €97
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/11/2018 – 19/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aparthotel Neptun
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Old Town
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €97 per person based on two adults sharing