Have you ever seen such value as this bargain Gdansk break? Two people can stay 2 nights in a lovely 3* hotel very close to the historic center of Gdansk with flights from Dublin for only €96pp! I found this amazing deal for you on Trivago and My Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about your trip!
Bargain Gdansk Break
Get ready for a stay at the excellent Hotel Focus Gdansk, a modern 3-star hotel close to the old historic city center. Its an absolute bargain for the price and has gotten good reviews from previous guests. This is certainly a no-frills hotel though they do provide decent breakfast at extra cost. They are known for maintaining a high standard of service and the rooms are well-maintained and clean.
I love visiting this city any chance I get, the old harbor district has some stunning architecture. The Artus Court is a particular highlight and houses a wonderful museum that explores the cities history. Gdansk is one the biggest tourist attractions in Poland for a reason, it’s just a gorgeous city and it offers tremendous value to travelers looking to avoid more expensive options in western Europe. So come to take a look yourself and see what all the fuss is about!
To book your trip click the two deal buttons below and have a safe flight!
- Bargain Gdansk Break: 2 Nights in Well-Rated Central Hotel with Dublin Flights only €96pp
- Provider: Trivago and My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 17/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Focus Gdansk
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 20 min walk from old town
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €96 per person based on two adults sharing