01/09/2019 -04/09/2019 (€178)
15/09/2019 – 18/09/2019 (€172)
26/09/2019 – 29/09/2019 (€189)
06/10/2019 – 10/10/2019 (€197)
13/10/2019 – 17/10/2019 (€205)
20/10/2019 – 24/10/2019 (€205)
This fabulous bargain Florence city break will put you in this gorgeous city from three or four nights with flights included. You’ll stay in a great hotel that I spotted on Expedia.
Bargain Florence City Break
This deal includes a three-night stay at the Loggia Fiorentina, a modest but tasteful and excellently-rated hotel in the city centre. You’ll be just four minutes from the Accademia Gallery and an eight-minute walk from the Florence Cathedral.
Kick-start your Italian journey with a filling breakfast and venture out to explore the plethora of cultural hotspots such as the iconic cathedral or head to the Accademia Gallery to see the Statue of David. You’ll be amazed by just how much culture there is in one city. And of course the local specialities in Florence are definitely worth trying out too – I definitely recommend heading to a local taverna where you will find speciality Florentine dishes. Afterwards, you can soak up incredible views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo and let the beauty of this city really sink in!
Book this break by finding a date that suits you!
- Bargain Florence City Break: 3-4 Nights in Excellently Rated Hotel incl. Flights from €172
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Bologna Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Loggia Fiorentina
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €172 per person based on two adults sharing