The clocks have gone forward and our moods have already began to pick up. It’s incredible what a stretch in the evening can do, never mind a bit of sun. I have found you an excellent opportunity to enjoy Spanish sun this June with a bargain Costa Del Sol summer holiday. This deal was made by combining flights from Skyscanner and a hotel from Trivago.
Bargain Costa Del Sol Summer Holiday
The hotel for this offer is the beautiful Boutique Costa Del Sol. It is very well rated on Trivago and also comes with free breakfast every morning so you’ll be able to start your day in the perfect way. It is a mere stone’s throw from the beach and even has its own “Chill Out Terrace” where you will be able to enjoy the sunsets of Malaga Bay. Renting a car in mainland Spain is always a good shout because then you can explore other areas nearby, such as Marbella.
The flights for this offer are with Aer Lingus and need to be book separately from your accommodation. Torremolinos has an abundance of things to appeal to your touristy senses so be sure to do your research in advance. Andalusia is a stunning part of the world and Torremolinos is no exception.
What’s a summer without the sun? :) Follow the links to book your holiday today.
- Bargain Costa del Sol Summer Holiday: 7 Nights in Gorgeous Hotel, Flights & Breakfast for only €399
- Travel period: 11/06/2018 – 18/06/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga AGP
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Boutique Costa del Sol
- Rating: 8.2/ 10 from 35 reviews on Trivago
- Location: Torremolinos, Costa del Sol
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €399 per person based on two adults sharing