When you want to go to one of Europe’s most expensive cities on a budget, look no further than this bargain Copenhagen solo trip. This is a gorgeous city so read on to find out how to make the most out of your stay.
Bargain Copenhagen Solo Trip
This Airbnb Superhost stay gives you a private room in a lovely flat in a co-op building just outside the city centre, separated by a lovely canal. There is plenty to see and do in the terrific Danish capital. Check out the old star fortress or take a boat trip to the Trekroner fort that used to protect the cities harbour. Both saw action as they were used to defend the city from an invading British fleet in 1801! For even more history and culture, you have the Royal Palace where the royal family of Denmark still reside.
A city of class and counter-culture
While a very modern and sophisticated city, there is also a more subversive side. The free-city of Christiania is also just a short walk from your Airbnb. Free-minded people operate their own enclave within the city and its always a favourite of tourists to visit their markets and artistic exhibitions. Then, of course, there are countless bars and restaurants across the city. Tarteletter is a local seafood pie delicacy that I found absolutely delicious so try some if you get the chance!
Click the link below to book your trip and have a wonderful stay!
- Bargain Copenhagen Solo Trip : 2 nights in private room just outside city centre with flights only €142
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder tool
- Travel period: 05/11/2018 – 07/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 out of 167 reviews + Superhost
- Location: Christianshavn – 20 minute walk to city centre or 3 minutes to metro station
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 based on one single traveler