You’ll rarely find a better value deal than this bargain Copenhagen city break. You and a friend will jet off from Dublin and spend two nights in a central hotel all for just €149pp! I found this great deal for you on Trivago & My Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about your trip.
Bargain Copenhagen City Break
Just a 10-minute walk from the city center, you will stay in the Cabin Express Hotel. This hotel has very good reviews on average and previous guests were quick to praise the great location and good value for money the hotel offered. You’ll have a private bathroom, free wifi, a TV, wake-up service, kettle, and towels provided. Accommodation is very expensive in the city and it’s rare to find a hotel in this location at such a good price.
You’ll be just a stone’s throw away from landmarks such as the sweet 17th century Nyhavn waterfront canal or the Kastellet star fort overlooking the mouth of the harbour. Everything is very accessible due to the extensive tram system. I love coming to the gorgeous Danish capital and you’ll find everything you’d want in a quick city-break here.
Click the deal buttons below to book your deal and enjoy your stay!
- Bargain Copenhagen City Break: 2 nights in a central hotel with flights from Dublin only €149pp
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 2018-09-17 – 2018-09-19
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cabin Express
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews 255
- Location: 10 minute walk from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €149 per person based on two adults sharing