Cancun is one of the best places on the planet to jet off for a holiday. I have found an excellent 14-night offer for bargain Cancun which will see two people sampling some of the brilliance for themselves this coming October.
Bargain Cancun Break
Aside from the fabulous weather and golden sandy beaches, Cancun has a rather incredible history. If you’re willing to leave the beach, you’ll be able to embark on amazing tours of things such as the Rio Secreto Underground River which also has Crystal Caves which have to be seen to be believed. Chichen Itza is a Mayan temple in the vicinity which acts as another fascinating option for a city break.
The accommodation for this deal is the well rated Ambiance Suites Cancún which are well serviced by public transport and only five minutes from the beach by car. Within walking distance there is also a large selections of great bars and restaurants to keep you ticking over.
- Bargain Cancun Break: 14 Nights in Well Rated 4-Star Accommodation & Flights for only €921
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 16/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Weeks
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cancun
- Airline: Aer Lingus / Virgin Atlantic
- Hotel: Ambiance Suites Cancun
- Rating: 8.1/10 on Trivago from 528 reviews
- Location: 5 Minutes from beach with a car
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €921 per person based on two adults sharing