Treat yourself and a friend to this bargain Berlin city break this September. You’ll stay in a very central hotel with great reviews and with flights from Dublin. I found this deal for you on Trivago & My Flight Finder. Read on to learn more about your city break.
Bargain Berlin City Break
You’ll stay in the bargain easyHotel Berlin, located in the Berlin Mitte district. Previous guests have given this place great reviews, praising the helpfulness of the staff who spoke excellent English, the good value it offered and its grand location. Most hotels in this area were twice the price when I checked so this definitely offered great bang for buck. You’ll be just a short U-Bahn (underground train) ride from everything this city has to offer. The mighty Reichstag Building is beautiful whereas the outside Holocaust Memorial is both haunting and reflective. The East-Side-Gallery (former Berlin Wall) is both unbelievably cool, yet incredibly tragic. Grab yourself one of the famous kebabs from Mustafa’s Kebab Stand (expect a bit of a queue) and the excellent Burgermeister makes the tastiest burger I’ve ever had. There’s a lot to pack in two days so give it a shot!
Book your bargain Berlin city break by clicking the two deal buttons down below and enjoy your stay.
- Bargain Berlin City Break: 2 Nights in Excellent Reviewed Hotel in Very Central Location with Flights from Dublin only €121
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 24/09/2018 – 26/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Berlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: easyHotel Berlin
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1525 reviews
- Location: Berlin Mitte district
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €121 per person based on two adults sharing