Berlin is the ultimate European city destination and has something for everyone. I found this great deal for a bargain Berlin break using Trivago and my Flight Finder Tool. Guaranteed, you’ll never get bored of the city’s endless attractions and museums, stunning architecture and intense nightlife.
Bargain Berlin Break
With this deal, you’ll get a 4 night stay in the Hostel Plus Berlin, which offers private twin and double bedrooms. and has an “excellent” rating with previous guests loved its location, friendliness and cleanliness. Plus Berlin has an indoor pool, sauna and outdoor courtyard. This hotel is close to the U-bahn and S-bahn trains that will take you to the all popular attractions in the city.
You will be staying in the uber-cool area of Friedrichshain which historically embodied the city’s “Poor but Sexy” slogan. This area in the former East side district is home to the East Side Gallery, the longest surviving section of the Berlin Wall, the melting pot of clubs and cultural spots, RAW Gelände, the leafy Volkspark and the monumental Karl-Marx-Allee boulevard. the Jewish Museum is a short walk away too and is a must-see.
If you want to see the main sights of the city such as Checkpoint Charlie, Alexander Platz, Tiergarten and the Bundestag then you take a short ride on the the S-bahn which is stone’s throw form you hotel!
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book this awesome Berlin adventure.
- Bargain Berlin Break: 4 nights in well-rated central hotel incl flights for just €204pp
- Travel period: 01/10/2018 – 05/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin, Germany
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostel Plus Berlin
- Rating: 8.5 out of 10 and an “Excellent” rating on Trivago
- Location: Friedrichshain
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €205 per person based on two adults sharing