This January, step into a fairytale with a visit to Switzerland! I found this bargain Basel city break on Expedia that will see you in a flavourful and medieval corner of the world for three nights.
Bargain Basel City Break
This deal includes a three-night stay at the Aparthotel Adagio Basel City. This well-rated hotel is close to the Old Town, the banks of the River Rhine and the Congress Centre. With friendly staff and comfy rooms, you’re sure to be well looked after!
Beautiful Basel is at the intersections of France, Switzerland and Germany. You’ll find so many architectural gems. Make sure to visit the charming Altstadt (Old town) with its towers, 14th-century buildings and cobbled, narrow streets. Make sure to stop by the red-brick Basel Minster with its beautiful medieval towers. There’s plenty of museums to visit here such as the Historical Museum, the Tinguely and the Fondation Beyeler. Head to the Little Basel for its riverside bars and restaurants.
Book this great city break by following the link below.
- Bargain Basel City Break: 3 Nights in Top Rated Aparthotel Incl. Flights just €134
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 25/01/2019 – 28/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Basel Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aparthotel Adagio Basel City
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €134 per person based on two adults sharing