If you’re looking to finally start planning your perfect sun holiday, then this might be right up your street. I have found an off-peak Algarve holiday for seven nights in a stunning aparthotel using TUI. It could be the perfect way to unwind before winter in a positive fashion. :)
Off Peak Algarve Holiday
The Aparthotel Oceanus is a really brilliant accommodation and has achieved a Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor too, based on past visitors. These apartments are spacious enough to ensure you have a comfortable stay and the location is perfect. You’ll be five minutes away from the beach and the towns of Vilamoura and Albufeira are a 15-minute bus ride away.
If you’re a fan of surfing or like travelling in the off-peak seasons to avoid crowds then this deal is perfect for you. The weather in the Algarve in early October is still delightful with an average of 23 degrees during the day Portuguese food stays just as delicious the whole year round. Olhos D’Agua is a beautiful fishing village in central Algarve so you’ll find some delicious seafood restaurants along the waterfront.
Take a car and explore the Portuguese south coast in early 2019. Follow the link below to book today.
- Off Peak Algarve Holiday: 7 Nights in Aparthotel Near Beach Incl. Flights, Luggage for €391
- Travel period: 30/09/2018 – 07/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Destination: Faro FAO
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Aparthotel Oceanus
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor out of 748 reviews
- Location: Albufeira, Algarve
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
nk” rel=”noopener”>Get it here
- Price: only €391 per person based on two adults sharing