Albufeira has long been a favourite destination in the minds of Irish holidaymakers. If anything this is increasing more and more each year due to flight prices becoming more affordable. The ever growing possibility of travelling to Portugal is a welcome gift as this country is simply stunning. With this bargain Algarve family holiday that I found on ClickandGo.com, you and one other person will be soaking up the Algarve sunshine before you know it.
Bargain Algarve Family Getaway
This offer is delightfully affordable at less than €350pp and June is a fabulous month to travel as the weather is still amazing but the crowds are still manageable. Which should mean you won’t have any problems finding a suitable place to park yourself on a beach. :) Aside from taking in the rays on the legendary Falesia Beach, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to outdoor activities. Whether it be a cave cruise or going dolphin spotting, this destination is a natural beauty.
The best dining experience I have had to date is in Stews & More which gives you a real flavour of the region while Restaurante Palladium is another favourite of mine. The hotel for this offer is the Paraiso de Albufeira which offers more than enough to keep you happy for a week.
This offer won’t be long disappearing so don’t hesitate and follow the link to book today.
- Bargain Algarve Family Getaway: 1 Week in Lovely 4-Star Hotel & Flights for only €327
- Travel period: 11/06/2018 – 18/06/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Albufeira
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Paraiso de Albufeira
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3048 reviews
- Location: Albufeira, Algarve
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €327 per person based on two adults sharing