There’s something satisfying about travelling during off-peak seasons. You can treat a city like your playground, beating the big crowds and seeing how the locals live. If you’re looking for a relaxing getaway in a major European city, then this Barcelona spa break in October is just for you. I found this deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder Tool. You can find the best flight times by scrolling down a little. This will give you the most time in the city, and more time to relax!
Barcelona spa break
This deal will see you stay at the relaxing and well-rated 4 star Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel. Inside the hotel’s urban spa ‘Acquaplaya’, there are swimming pools, spa tubs, a Turkish bath with scented oils, saunas and much more. This hotel also has a gym and bar. Flights are included in this deal.
Barcelona is split into several different neighborhoods and each have their own charms. The hotel is located a short walk away from the Collblanc metro which will take you into the city centre. Taking a trip up to Montjuic Hill is recommended if you want a great view of the city or want to roam around the Olympic Park or visit the Modern Art Museum. You can enjoy a meal inside the Gothic Civic Centre of Can Deu, close to your hotel. Finally, no trip to Barcelona is complete without visiting La Sagrada Familia, which will see shorter queues during this time of the year.
Check out all the details below! :)
- Bargain Barcelona Spa Break: 2 nights in 4 Star Spa Hotel including Flights just €145pp
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Barcelona
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €145 per person based on two adults sharing