I’ve found you and your friends an amazing Barcelona Group Holiday for this May! Head to the Spanish capital to see the streets lined with some of Antoni Gaudi’s most famous architectural works. The impressive La Sagrada Familia church is a must-see in Barcelona, Gaudi designed its crypt. And at Park Guell, about 4km from Plaza Catalunya, you can see where he turned his hand to landscape gardening. Be sure to take a walk down La Rambla, Barcelona’s most famous street, where you’ll find souvenir-sellers, pavement artists, living statues and overall, have a window into Catalan culture. For a group of friends, Barcelona is the perfect city, grab a table in a tapas bar and sample a multitude of the tasty dishes between you, before going out and experiencing the city’s wild night life!
If you want some top tips for your trip, check out our Barcelona Highlight Reel article to find out everything you need to know about the city!
Barcelona Group Holiday
During your Barcelona Group Holiday, you’ll be staying at this charming and spacious apartment, in San Antoni, close to the city centre. The apartment is located in a modernist luxury building and is only a 10 minute walk to Plaza Catalunya and many other main sights. The decor is Barcelona style, and there are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a huge living dining area in the apartment. There is a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your own meals.
- Barcelona Group Holiday: 4 Nights incl. Flights & Apartment for only €328 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb and SkyScanner
- Travel period: 14 – 18 May 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Vueling or AerLingus
- Accommodation: Charming & Spacious Apartment
- Rating: 5* out of 161 reviews on Airbnb
- Location: San Antoni, central
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €330 per person based on 8 adults sharing