If you are getting married in 2015 and are looking for a honeymoon idea, this may be the deal for you. Jetting off to Barbados on January 08 2016, this might be a delayed trip depending on when your wedding is, but a wonderful value one. Really the perfect honeymoon.
Spending your first week of wedded bliss in total paradise isn’t a bad way to go, especially if you’re staying in The Terraces Apartments, in the heart of St Lawrence. Situated near two beaches, and the Foresquare Rum Factory and Heritage Park, this hotel is in prime location for your holiday.
With 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 5 reviews, these apartments have been described as “the perfect spot”, with previous guests promising to come back and to never stay elsewhere.
As I mentioned, the Foursquare Rum Factory and Heritage Park is close-by, which boasts acres of beautiful gardens and a number of museums inside. It is a different way to spend a day for when you get bored of the beach.
Of course, with two stunning beaches within easy reach, nobody would question if you wanted to spend every day just chilling out with a nice book and an ice cold drink. Make sure to take in some water sports, snorkelling, diving and sailing all readily available.
Try out the kite-surfing and boogie boarding for a laugh, or become one with the natural wildlife while swimming with the turtles.
To get all of this and more, just click on the link below to book this deal.
- Barbados: 1 Week incl. Hotel and Flights for only €775
- Travel period: 08/01/2016 – 15/01/2016
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 25°C
- Water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bridgetown (BGI)
- Airline: Air Canada
- Hotel: The Terraces Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 5 reviews
- Location: St Lawrence Gap
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: take a taxi, it’ll cost about €30 and take 10 minutes
- Price: only €775 per person based on two adults sharing