So your next holiday will be a real dream holiday! And best about it: I have found you an amazing bargain! This holiday package takes you to the stunning island Bali – more precisely to Legian which is a small location with the most adorable bay of the island. Spend your days on the tropical beach with pleasant temperatures around 32°C and simply live the good life. Or take the chance and get to know why Bali is also called the ‘Island of Gods’. Bali is home to thousands of temples and white & black sand beaches. Explore the stunning landscape consisting of volcano mountains, lakes, waterfalls and learn more about the interesting Balinese culture.
On ebookers.ie I have spotted this holiday package that takes you from Dublin to Bali, where you’re going to stay 13 nights in the 3-star Cipaganti Legian Hotel (78% on TripAdvisor). That’s a lot of time to discover the picturesque beaches of the island and to super-relax! Reload your energy in this unwinding place and treat yourself to the local delicacies. Especially fish dishes are very delicious and you get an incredible number of variations for a small price.
Besides the amazing destination you will certainly like your hotel, too. The Cipaganti Legian Hotel has a trendy design and offers a great service to its visitors. The complex provides a 24-hrs reception and room service and it features a swimming pool, a pool bar and many other spa amenities. Furthermore I have also checked your way to the hotel and it’s from the Denpensar airport only a short taxi ride of 24 minutes for around €1 each way. But the hotel provides also a shuttle service, so you only need to contact the reservation team to book the airport transfer with the hotel.
- Bali: 2 Weeks incl. Hotel and Flights for only €692
- Travel period: 03/11/2014 – 17/11/2014
- Travel duration: 13 nights (note that you have overnight flights)
- approx. air temperature during stay: 32°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Aer Lingus & Malaysia Airlines
- Hotel: 3-star Cipaganti Legian Hotel
- Rating: 78% on TripAdvisor out of 82 reviews
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Bali
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Bali not included. The hotel is only a 24mins drive from the airport, taxi costs around £1. Alternatively ask the hotel staff for its airport transfer service.
- Entry: valid passport (at least 6 months from departure date) and visa (US $25) necessary. More info here.
- Price: only €692 per person based on two adults sharing