Treat yourself to a wonderful escape in September! The Balaton Lake in Hungary is the perfect destination for that. This calm lake is a popular choice for everyone, couples, singles and especially families will have a great time. If you travel with kids, this lake is great in particular because it stays flat for about a 50 metres before it slowly gets steep. So no need to worry about the little ones. Siofok, the place where you will stay at, has a great night life and many nice beaches to enjoy the end of the summer!
Ryanair flies you from Dublin to Budapest (if the session has timed out, put in the flight dates from below the picture again). To find out how to get from the airport to your hotel click here. Once you arrived at the 3 star hotel (77% on Tripdadvisor), you will quickly notice that the owners take great care of their place. They have a beautiful park on their premises that you can use to relax on the grass, play tennis and in the evenings dine on the terrace. The beach is only 100 metres away and you can dive right into the lake. Lovely end of summer-trip!
- Hungary: 6 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €240
- Travel period: 18/09/2014 – 23/09/2014
- Travel duration: 6 days
- Air temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 19ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kentaur
- Rating: 77% on TripAdvisor out of 9 reviews
- Location: Siofok
- Destination: Budapest
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only €240 per person based on two adults sharing