Get a paradise sun holiday deal in October, maybe perfect if you have upcoming nuptials and are looking for a great honeymoon. Just imagine it now, crystal clear waters, deep blue sky and white sandy beaches; laying out hand-in-hand with the one you love. This is a week long holiday to the Bahamas, brought to you from expedia.ie.
British Colonial Hilton Nassau
The British Colonial Hilton Nassau is a fabulous beach front hotel across from the famous straw market. With 300 feet of private beach at your disposal, you can relax soundly in paradise. When you get hungry, an open air restaurant and bar will serve you refreshments. The outdoor pool is served by a pool bar, ideal for cool cocktails on a hot day. Also, for those days you feel you have over indulged, there is a 24-hour fitness centre. It has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1820 reviews.
Built in 1695, it was originally a fortress to guard against pirates. This building dates as far back as 1898, the original having been destroyed by fire. Surrounded by a garden, including a 55-foot wide swimming pool, with sun loungers and direct access to the private beach, there is plenty of place to enjoy the view.
Your bedroom has a kingsize bed with the most comfortable linen and beautiful views of the area. Blackout blinds also provide complete privacy and shelter from the sun. On days you’re feeling a bit sluggish, call on the in-room massage service, you will feel like a new person.
This is the perfect holiday for newly-weds. Just click on the link below to book this great deal.
- Bahamas: 1 Week incl. Brilliant 4* Hotel and Flights for only €1140
- Travel period: 05/10/2015 – 12/10/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nassau
- Airline: American Airlines
- Hotel: British Colonial Hilton Nassau
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1820 reviews
- Location: New Province Island, Bahamas
- Airport transfer: bus takes half an hour and costs €2
- Price: only €1140 per person based on two adults sharing