Have you got a craving for some more sunshine this year? Does it seem like the year is slipping away, but you still want a break away? Then you need – yes, NEED – this fabulous Torremolinos holiday I’ve spotted over on Click&Go!
A Torremolinos holiday in October
Your hotel is the 4* Roc Flamingo, a wonderful hotel with a stellar location! It’s found in the area of Torremolinos that’s close to the beach and to the main strip. The perfect base for partying, sunbathing, shopping, no matter what you want to do! The beach is only a 10 minute walk from the hotel, but you can also hop on the shuttlebus the hotel provides. If you don’t feel like heading for the beach everyday, then just chill out by the pool for the day. You can grab a delicious cocktail and a snack from the hotel bar.
Your stay includes breakfast, and if you want to have dinner in the hotel too you can grab a plate at the buffet restaurant. But of course, with so many restaurants close by, ranging from Nepalese cuisine to Spanish tapas, you’d be silly not to check out what’s on offer near the hotel! Book your break with the links below!
- Torremolinos Holiday: 7 Night Stay in 4* Hotel near the Beach with Breakfast, Flights from Dublin and Airport Transfers €442
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: 4* Roc Flamingo
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10 minute walk from the beach
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €442 per person based on two adults sharing