I love a sneaky getaway. If there’s one thing you can guarantee, it’s an amazing atmosphere and some well deserved relaxation to boot. Take full advantage with this wonderful Prague city break in September! It’s Europe’s fifth most visited city, and when you come here you’ll surely see why.
Prague city break in September
You’ll stay in a beautiful Deluxe Room in the Royal Prague City Apartments, a 4* hotel in the centre of the city. You’re just a 10 minute walk form the Petrin Hill and from the Prague National Theatre, the architecture of which will spellbound you! Be sure as well that you visit the Astronomical Clock and cross over Charles Bridge.
When you arrive to your hotel you really arrive into the perfect getaway. The rooms are mutely decorated, and your room has a little kitchenette where you can have breakfast together before you go out to explore. Of course, there’s also a cosy bed and an en suite, and a TV you can watch when you’re just about to doze off. Book your stay here using the links below!
- Prague City Break: 2 Nights in Deluxe Room at 4* Hotel with Return Flights to Dublin €135
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 04/09/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Royal Prague City Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €135 per person based on two adults sharing