I love a sneaky getaway. If there’s one thing you can guarantee, it’s an amazing atmosphere and some well-deserved relaxation to boot. Take full advantage of this wonderful Prague city break with plenty of dates! It’s Europe’s fifth most visited city, and when you come here you’ll surely see why.
Awesome Prague City Break
You’ll stay in a beautiful Deluxe Room in the Royal Prague City Apartments, a 4* hotel in the centre of the city. You’re just a 10-minute walk from the Petrin Hill and from the Prague National Theatre, the architecture of which will spellbind you! Be sure as well that you visit the Astronomical Clock and cross over Charles Bridge.
When you arrive at your hotel you really arrive at the perfect getaway. The rooms are mutely decorated, and your room has a little kitchenette where you can have breakfast together before you go out to explore. Of course, there’s also a cosy bed and an en suite, and a TV you can watch when you’re just about to doze off. Book your stay here using the links below!
- Awesome Prague City Break: 3 Nights in Deluxe Room at 4* Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €144
- Provider: my Hotel Finder and My Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Royal Prague City Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it Here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €144 per person based on two adults sharing