Awesome Newcastle Minibreak
3 Night Stay in Stunning City Centre Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin
Hotel Grey Street
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
I love Newcastle for a UK city break. It’s one of my favourite northern haunts, and I could be here forever listing all the amazing things to do and see here. Book a stay to see for yourself how vibrant this city is with this great Newcastle minibreak with Expedia. I’m sure you’ll have a canny time here!
A great Newcastle minibreak awaits
The hotel I’ve spotted is the stunning 4* Grey Street Hotel which is right in the middle of the city. This is a great example of old time glam mixed with modern elegance, as it’s in an old Georgian house that has been beautifully brought up to date. Each room has a SMART TV, Wi-Fi, and luxury toiletries. If you really want to relax, why not head for the spa on site and book in for a relaxing massage.
The location here can’t be beaten. Newcastle University, St James’ Park and Grey’s Monument are all close by. The city’s nightlife is also easily reachable, and you know this is going to be a highlight of your trip! Soccer fans will also love the city. It’s home to Newcastle United, and their home ground of St James’ Park is definitely worth a tour. The last time I was in the city I headed out on a bus tour around the city that took in the Angel of the North, and I had such a great time. Book this exciting Newcastle minibreak with the link below!
- Newcastle Minibreak: 3 Night Stay in Stunning City Centre Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €129
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel dates: 21/01/2019 – 24/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Arrival airport: Newcastle
- Hotel: 4* Grey Street Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Grey Street, city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfers: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €129 per person based on 2 adults sharing