I love Newcastle for a UK city break. It’s one of my favourite northern haunts, and I could be here forever listing all the amazing things to do and see here. Book a stay for yourself with this great Newcastle minibreak with Expedia. I’m sure you’ll have a canny time here!
A great Newcastle minibreak awaits
The hotel I’ve spotted is the stunning 4* Grey Street Hotel which is right in the middle of the city. This is a great example of old time glam mixed with modern elegance, as it’s in an old Georgian house that has been beautifully brought up to date. Each room has a SMART TV, Wi-Fi, and luxury toiletries. If you really want to relax, why not head for the spa on site and book in for a relaxing massage.
The location here can’t be beaten. Newcastle University, St James’ Park and Grey’s Monument are all close by. The city’s nightlife is also easily reachable, and you know this is going to be a highlight of your trip! Book this exciting Newcastle minibreak with the link below!
- Newcastle Minibreak: Two Night Stay in Stunning City Centre Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €99 pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel dates: 14/08/2018 – 16/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 night
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Arrival airport: Newcastle
- Hotel: 4* Grey Street Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Grey Street, city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfers: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €99 per person based on 2 adults sharing