I adore the Costa del Sol. There’s just so much excitement to experience in this lovely and lively area of Spain’s mainland. Experience it all for yourself with this gorgeous Costa del Sol getaway I’ve spotted on Click&Go. The cheapest dates I found are in October 2018, giving you lots of time to get packed and ready to go!
Costa del Sol getaway
Your base for these seven nights is the lovely Sunset Beach Club, a 4* apartment complex in the area of Benalmadena. The apartments are super close to the beach, and are also a short taxi trip away from Benalmadena’s marina. Perfect for seeing how the other half live – those yachts will amaze you! You can soak up some October sunshine while you laze about on the beach, or just chill by the apartment’s pool. Whichever it is, you’re in for a treat here.
The apartment you’ll stay in is bright, spacious, and completely cosy. The muted tomes and stylish decor is the perfect way to help you relax after a day of sightseeing, or maybe a night of partying ;) And with a huge choice of restaurants, clubs and bars nearby, you’re spoiled for choice! Book your break with the links below!
- Costa Del Sol Getaway in October: 7 Nights in Wonderful Apartments with Return Dublin Flights and Airport Transfers €434
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 03/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sunset Beach Club
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to the beach and Benalmadena marina
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: included in booking price
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €434 per person based on two adults sharing