I love Prague so much! I’ve just recently come back from the city and every time I go I fall more in love. Why not come see why I love it here so much with this lovely city trip to Prague I’ve spotted on Expedia. It’s for the end of January, so the perfect little break to perk you up after that Christmas feeling is gone.
City break to Prague
You’ll stay in the Jurys Inn, a 4* hotel in the Florenc area of the city. It’s a short 15 minute walk from the old town square, or you can hop on the metro that’s right outside the hotel. However you get into the city, it’s a super short trip! The hotel is the perfect base. The beds are incredibly comfy, there’s an array of pillows to rest your head on, and of course you can expect the necessities like tea and coffee facilities and a hair dryer. There’s even air con and heating to get your room to that perfect sleeping temperature.
Once you’re out of the hotel there’s so much to see. The Astrological Clock Tower will be finished its refurbishments in September, so come and see it looking superb! The Charles Bridge is a total must. And, you simply have to pay a visit to Prague Castle. Be sure you’re here at midday for the Changing of the Guard. Book your stay here with the links below!
- City Trip to Prague: 2 Night Stay in Cosy 4* Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €137
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 31/01/2019 – 02/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Jury’s Inn
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 15 minute walk from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €137 per person based on two adults sharing