I’ve found an awesome Autumn Glasgow getaway for you on Expedia that lets you stay for two nights in a lovely hotel with return flights from Dublin. Read on to find out more about this bargain city break!
Awesome Autumn Glasgow Getaway
The Clifton House (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 293 reviews) is a lovely 3-star hotel located in the north-west end of Glasgow near the university and Botanic gardens. For reaching the city centre, Hillhead Subway station is just 5-minute walk away. And then its no more than 10 minutes on the train. So you have two major attractions right on your doorstep and an easy option for branching out to other sights!
Things to do
For any foodies out there, Glasgow is the birthplace of Chicken Tikka Masala and not surprisingly it has some of the greatest curry houses in all of the UK! Then of course for anyone interested in Irish culture within the city, Celtic Park is an absolute must see. If you’d like to take a trip back in time, The Tenement House is a wonderful museum which showcases how people lived in the early 20th century and is typical to the cities rugged character. Then if you’d rather take a whole day to explore some of Scotland’s beautiful sights you can. Day tours can bring you by bus to places like Loch Ness and Stirling castle. All in all, I’m a big fan of Glasgow and like visiting any chance I get.
Click the link down below to book your city break and have a pleasant stay!
- Awesome Autumn Glasgow Getaway: 2 Nights in 3-Star Hotel beside Botanic Gardens with Return Flights only €79
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 19/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Clifton House
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 293 reviews
- Location: Buckingham Terrace, beside Botanical Gardens
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €79 per person based on two adults sharing