Is the Dutch capital still on your bucket list? Well with this great Amsterdam mini break I’ve spotted over on Expedia I’ve got the perfect opportunity for you to explore.
An Amsterdam Mini Break
Your hotel is the West Side Inn, a three star hotel in the south suburbs of the city. The hotel is very relaxed, comfortable, and a super handy place to stay. It’s in a great location too – the airport, the World Fashion Centre and the city centre are all within 15 minutes of the hotel. It’s so easy to get into the city with a car, or with public transport if you don’t feel like hiring a car. There are tram and metro stops closeby. So it’s perfect for seeing the Anne Frank House, which is just half an hour away, or the I Amsterdam sign, the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, all of which are 20 minutes from the hotel.
The hotel is the ideal base for your trip to Amsterdam. It’s got spacious rooms that are designed in a modern and muted fashion, with single, double twin, triple, and four people rooms available. There’s a lovely selection of toiletries in your private bathroom, and the room will have a desk, a comfy armchair, and delightfully cosy beds to sleep on. The dream stay! Book your break with the link below!
- Amsterdam Minibreak: 2 Night Stay in Wonderful Hotel in the South of the City with Return Flights from Dublin €141 pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/09/2018 – 13/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Amsterdam Schipol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: West Side Inn
- Score: 3/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 20 minute tram ride from the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €141 per person based on two adults sharing