This city has to be up there in my top 3 favourite destinations. It is simply magical. It has the aesthetics, it has the friendly atmosphere and soon enough it could have you visiting too. ;) I have found an awesome Amsterdam getaway for you using a combination of Skyscanner and Trivago.
Awesome Amsterdam Getaway
The Dutch capital has something for everyone. It has a fascinating history and trips to the Anne Frank Museum will hammer that point home. The quaint little streets and the endless stretches of canals make for great walking and boating experiences. The Coffee Shops are a worth a visit and also you won’t be stuck for any bars or clubs during your stay.
The hotel for this deal is the fabulous Citiez Amsteram. It is a relatively new hotel and it is situated in the Osdorpplein region of the city. It is well connected by public transport or it might even be worth to rent out a bike for the city that it is.
If you’ve never been, now’s the perfect chance. Follow the links to book today.m
- Awesome Amsterdam Getaway: 3 Nights in Fabulous Design Hotel & Flights only €141
- Travel period: 26/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Citiez Amsterdam
- Rating: 8/10 on Trivago out of 237 reviews
- Location: Osdorpplein, Amsterdam
- Board basis: Breakfast not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €141 per person based on two adults sharing