Aveiro City Break
3 Nights in Charming Guesthouse Incl. Breakfast & Flights
Portugal is an absolutely stunning country! With plenty of luscious green spaces, wonderful architecture and beautiful beaches, this Aveiro city break from Expedia makes for the perfect getaway this Spring.
Example departure dates
- 03/04/2019 – 06/04/2019 (€128)
- 08/04/2019 – 11/04/2019 (€137)
- 15/05/2019 – 18/05/2019 (€142)
- 20/05/2019 – 23/05/2019 (€134)
The Abeiro Inn is a charming little guesthouse not far from the city centre. You can enjoy your complimentary buffet breakfast each morning in the spacious dining area or outside. This well-rated hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the city centre and there are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
You’ll be landing in Porto Airport. The journey to Aveiro takes 1 hour and 15 minutes, and costs around 3€ one-way when taking the train from Porto.
It’s not hard to see why Aveiro is known as the Venice of Portugal. You’ll find colourful boats navigating through its canals. Boasting beautiful Art Noveau buildings, you’ll enjoy wandering through these streets! Head to Costa Nova beach with its Instagram-worthy colourful houses, treat your skin to a salt spa, and admire the gorgeous ceramics that grace the city’s buildings. The Aveiro Museum is also great for seeing some wonderful pieces of art!
I absolutely loved spending a few relaxing days in Aveiro and gorging on some tasty seafood. To book this break, find a date that suits you and follow the link!
- Aveiro City Break: 3 Nights in Charming Guesthouse Incl. Breakfast & Flights just €128
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Abeiro Inn
- Score: 9/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Central Aveiro
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €128 per person based on two adults sharing