There’s never a bad time to get away to some warmer weather and soak up some autumn sun!
Autumn sun in Ibiza
You’ll be able to spend an exciting week on Ibiza at the end of the month, just as that colder weather starts creeping in – perfect timing! I spotted this excellent deal on TUI which includes everything you’ll need: return flights from Dublin, transfers and 7 nights at the Apartamentos del Rey. Sorted!
The hotel is a modern 3* number with a gorgeous pool area and terrace, and your room has a lovely balcony where you’ll be able to put your feet up and enjoy the views.
The beach is just 5 minutes away by foot and there are plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you busy. The town of San Antonio isn’t too far away either – it’s here where you’ll find one of the legendary clubbing scenes that Ibiza’s so famous for, so if you’re looking to party the night away then this is totally the place to be. Similarly, you can always relax on the fabulous beaches there if you want to take things a little more slowly!
Sun, sand, sea and plenty of buzz – that’s pretty much the recipe for a perfect destination for an autumn getaway if you ask me! To book your holiday simply click the link below. :)
- Autumn Sun in Ibiza: 7 Nights in Great Hotel incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €377pp
- Travel period: 27/09/2017 – 04/10/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Apartamentos del Rey
- Rating: 3,5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: San Antonio
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €377 per person based on two adults sharing