There’s really no excuse not have seen Madrid yet. This vibrant city has something for everyone and you can always be sure to catch a cheap flight deal and secure bargain accommodation. I’ve taken the work out of planning with this autumn Madrid break for you using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Autumn Madrid Break
With this deal, you’ll have an entire city centre flat to yourself! Airbnb Aureo’s apartment is highly-rated by previous guests and he’s got a Superhost award, too. This flat in the La Latina district is close to all major transport links, including to and from the airport, and is close all major landmarks. Breakfast is also included in this deal.
The Spanish capital is a true work of art. Madrid has it all: world famous art, gorgeous food and devil-may-care nightlife culture. With the weather still a sultry 26 degrees in September, you won’t need to worry about not catching the Spanish sun. You can check out the world famous Museo Nacional del Prado, take a boat ride on the stunning Parque del Bueno Retiro, enjoy tapas in a local restaurant in La Latina, or go dancing until the sun comes up the Santa Ana district. You can really make what you want of this glorious city.
To book this autumn Madrid break, just follow the links below!
- Autumn Madrid Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Central Airbnb Incl. Flights for €173pp
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 14/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure:
- Destination: Madrid, Spain
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aureo’s Airbnb
- Rating: 4.5 on Airbnb and a Superhost rating
- Location: City centre
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €173 per person based on two adults sharing