I adore the Canary Islands. I’ve been going there in search of the sun as long as I can remember. Why not soak up some of that sun in September with this lovely autumn Gran Canaria holiday that I spotted over on Click&Go? It’s the perfect way to bring the sun back into your life when the days start getting grey.
Book an autumn Gran Canaria holiday
You’ll be staying in the Carlota Apartments which are in the region of Puerto Rico. There are lots of other apartment complexes around yours, so you know this is a great spot for tourists. Maybe you’ll make a lifelong friend here! There’s also a shopping centre close to the hotel, with lots of shops where you can splash the cash, but also some great restaurants and bars. The bars all stay open pretty late, perfect if you want to party the night away!
The hotel is also about a 20-minute walk from the beach, and we all know there are few things in life better than chilling on the sand! Be sure you book into some of the water sports available. If you’re worried about the weather in Gran Canaria at the time of your stay, you really shouldn’t be. My travel guide to the Canary Islands will calm all your fears!
Book this deal with the link below!
- Gran Canaria: 7 Nights in Great Hotel with Pool with Flights from Dublin included €267
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 30/08/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Gran Canaria
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Carlota Apartments
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 20-minute walk to the beach
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €267 per person based on two adults sharing