Win lovers rejoice! I have found the perfect holiday to help you unwind and enjoy life’s greatest pleasures. This September you can chill out in the French countryside with this autumn Burgundy break I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Autumn Burgundy Break
With this deal, you’ll be landing in Charles de Gaulle airport, which has a few TGV direct trains to Burgundy, or you can take a train in central Paris from the Gare de Lyon train station – both journeys take just under two hours.
During your four days, you’ll be staying in the highly-rated and central Adagio Access aparthotel in the pretty city of Dijon. Only 400 m from the historic Old Town, this affordable and much-loved aparthotel can’t be beaten!
The quaint capital city of Dijon embodies what the French are best known for: good food and drink. Its stunning vineyards have Unesco World Heritage status. However the Burgundy region isn’t just known for its fantastic wine and gastronomy. Here lies one of France’s most beautiful countrysides and Dijon boasts some great Renaissance and Medieval architecture. While you’re here, you should take a cycle through the luscious vineyards, stroll through the romantic city, or check out some of the medieval abbeys and art museums around the region.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book now!
- Autumn Burgundy Break: 4 Nights in Central Aparthotel Incl. Flights just €213pp
- Travel period: 11/09/2018 – 15/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paris CDG
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Adagio Access Dijon République
- Score: 8.5 or “Very good” on Trivago
- Location: Central Dijon
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €213 per person based on two adults sharing