Austria is gorgeous any time of the year but the snow covered mountains in winter time are just stunning. I’ve put together an excellent trip here using Snowtrex & my Flight Finder which will let you spend an amazing week on the Austrian slopes. Read on to find out more!
Austrian Ski Holiday
The Hotel Beretta is an excellent hotel run by an Italian family and is a great base for exploring the slopes around Achenkirch. Breakfast is included in this stay and there is also a restaurant that serves excellent food in the evenings. The perfect base for resting in between hitting up the slopes! There is also a beautiful lake nearby to gaze upon! You’ll fly into Innsbruck airport which is only 60km away from your hotel. I would recommend taking a train to Jenbach and then taking a bus which shouldn’t take more than an hour!
Click the links below to book this deal. You can also try choosing different dates for the flights and the hotel if another time suits you better ;) Have a great trip!
- Austrian Ski Holiday: 7 Nights in Achenkirch Ski Resort Hotel Incl. Breakfast with Flights from Dublin only €417
- Provider: Snowtrex & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/01/2018 – 14/01/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Innsbruck
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Hotel Beretta
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Achenkirch, 60km (1-hour drive) from Innsbruck Airport
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €417 per person based on two adults sharing