Summer isn’t always about the beaches you know! If you love being out and about in breathtaking nature, then you really can’t go wrong with the Alps. Sweeping vistas, cosy little villages and more amazing views than you can shake a stick at – you’ll bring back so many amazing memories with you!
Example departure dates:
With this wicked deal on TUI you’ve got an incredible week in Austria to look forward to. Surrounded by lakes, forests, rivers and valleys, you’ve got those typical lush Alpine views right at your doorstep. Nearby cable cars can whisk you up to the top of nearby mountains, so even if you’re a bit worried that you’re not the best hiker in the world, the best views will always be within reach.
You’ll be staying at the Hotel Obermair, which is a traditional Alpine chalet-style hotel. You’re a stone’s throw away from the village centre, so you’re never too far away from pretty cafés, sourvenir shops and restaurants serving traditional Austrian fare. Breakfast is included each morning, and your transfers, luggage and flights are all included in the package as well.
There’s plenty to keep you busy in the area too. How about heading out on a day trip to the Krimml Waterfalls, the highest in the country? You could even cross the border to Germany and pay a visit to the fairy tale castle of Neuschwanstein!
To book, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. If the dates don’t suit, then you can always change them yourself over at TUI’s website. :)
- Austrian Alps Summer Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent Lodge Hotel incl. Breakfast, Return Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €285pp
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Salzburg
- Hotel: Hotel Obermair
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Mayrhofen, Austria
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €285 per person based on two adults sharing