The Costa del Sol is one of those classic sun destinations that you just can’t go wrong with. With fantastic resort towns and more beaches than you can shake a stick at, it provides the perfect recipe for a winning sun holiday!
August Family Holiday to Costa del Sol
If you’ve yet to book your family getaway for the summer hols, then be sure to snap up this wicked deal I’ve spotted over at Click&Go. It comes with all the important stuff included already such as your hotel, return flights and even transfers to and from the hotel, so really there’s next to no hassle involved! You can focus on being in holiday mode.
You’ll be staying at the Hotel Mijas Costa Oasis, a lovely little resort in a relaxing location in the hills above Mijas. There is loads on-site to keep the little ones happy, including outdoor and indoor pools, a mini-golf course and even a little playground. Your self-catered apartment comes with its own terrace, meaning that you can enjoy breakfast together in the mornings and enjoy those lush views!
When it comes to family-friendly beaches you’re spoilt for choice in the Costa del Sol. Fuengirola, Benalmadena, Torremolinos… those are just a few of the fantastic resorts along the coast that offer lovely golden sands for you to chill out on!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to package over at the provider’s website. :)
- August Family Holiday to Costa del Sol: 1 Week in Relaxing Resort incl. Return Flights & Transfers for Family of 4 only €350pp
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 22/08/2018 – 29/08/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Mijas Costa Oasis
- Score: 3/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Mijas, Costa del Sol, Spain
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €350 per person based on family of 4 sharing