The incredibly photogenic city of Bruges is one of the best spots for mid-week vacay. This small city packs a lot: beautiful architecture, lovely bars and cafes and luscious parks. To satiate your curiosity, I found this Valentine’s Day Bruges break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Valentine’s Day Bruges Break
During your time in this charming city, you will be staying at the Asiris Hotel, which has a wonderful, central location in the historic district of Bruges. You will be close to the Market Square, the Belfry of Bruges and the Basilica of the Holy Blood. This hotel has great reviews from previous guests and a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
Bruges is a wonderfully quaint (and tiny) city in Belgium. You won’t be short on romance as you stroll hand in hand through its cobbled streets. Here, you’ll find canals and medieval buildings. During your Valentines break in the city, you should check out the beautiful Bruges Concert Hall. Make sure to take a soul-soothing walk around Minnewater Park and enjoy the chocolate and beer that this country is known for!
Follow the links below to book your romantic city break to Bruges!
- Valentine’s Day Bruges Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights just €152
- Travel period: 13/02/2019 – 16/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Bruges BRU
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Asiris
- Score:4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Bruges
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €152 per person based on two adults sharing