Looking for the perfect city break this summer? Berlin has the best variety of attractions for tourists: historical museums, beautiful parks and a great night life scene. To visit the German capital on a budget, check out this August Berlin deal that I found using Expedia.
August Berlin Deal
With this deal, you will be staying in the Novum Hotel Aldea Berlin Centrum. This accommodation will provide a comfortable stay that is a 20-minute metro journey from Alexander Platz. Checkpoint Charlie and Tiergarten are also easily accessible from here!
Berlin has the perfect blend of intriguing history, beautiful architecture and a subversive culture. If you want to head into the centre and check out the Bundestag then you take a short ride on the S-Bahn or U-Bahn which is stone’s throw from your hotel. Be sure to also visit the Museum Island, a world heritage site. You’d be wise to visit the interactive and fascinating Film and Television Museum or the moving Jewish Museum. If you want to drink like a local, visit Klunkerkranich, the rooftop garden space and bar or try to get into Berghain. You won’t be bored in this amazing city!
- August Berlin Deal: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights just €153
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/09/2018 – 12/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Kerry
- Destination airport: Berlin SXF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Novum Hotel Aldea Berlin Centrum
- Score: 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Schöneberg, Berlin
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €153 per person based on two adults sharing